This month we ask you to join us in pray for the following intentions:
Support for Persecuted Christians
that persecuted Christians may be supported by the prayers and material help of the whole Church.
(Papal Intention for the month of March)
For A New Bishop
that this time of transition will be short and peaceful and that whomever the Lord places at the head of our Diocese is filled with the Holy Spirit during this time.
- Pray for young people, especially those discerning a call to priesthood or religious life, that God may fill their hearts with the joy and peace of His presence, and that He may stregthen them for any temptations or discouragement that comes their way. - Parishioner of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
- For broken families, specifically those couples suffering through a separation due to infidelity - Anonymous
- Pray for the health of Rita White, as she endures the treatments and ill effects of cancer. - Parishioner of St. Paul's Catholic Church
- For the continued health and strength of Bishop John Ricard, SSJ, DD - Parishioner of St. Patrick's, Washington D.C. (outside this diocese)
- May all the nations find ways to build a true peace. - Rev. Anderson Luis de Souza,svd of St. Eugene Catholic Mission & Student Center
- Priestly Vocation, financial assistance and reliable transportation for our family. - Parishioner of St. Paul Catholic Church
- I would like to pray for better health and mind for my mother. She hasn't taken our household move from VA to Pensacola, FL and her health has been declining. I also want to pray for guidance in to better care giving and support for myself. It's only me and her and sometimes it's very trying when I can't provide her the proper care giving and patience especially when I'm still healing from my recent back surgery. - Parishioner of Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- May my Mom experience a peaceful transition into hospice care and my family remain strong in the face of this difficult time. - Parishioner of St. Paul's Catholic Church